2000 Conference - Technical Conference Information
Please, note that further information will be posted when it becomes available.
- 2000 Plenary Speaker: Dr. Richard V. Cox, AT&T Research Labs.
- Papers presentation format
- General schedule: one-column, and two-column format. Save a tree or two... the two-column format leads to fewer printed pages, both are in pdf format.
- Registration forms & Overall program schedule information (.pdf format).
- Acknowledgement letters: Letters indicating the selection status of each submission will be mailed by mid-August 2000 to the POC for each submission only. Please check with him/her before contacting the Conference committee.
If no such correspondence is received by the POC by early September, please contact the registrar: Ms. Sue Netzorg, (831) 656-2082, firstname.lastname@example.org, to get a duplicate.
- Author's kit forms and information
This year, authors are required to bring 2 originals of their paper(s) to insure publication of their paper(s) in the Conference proceedings. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Special audiovisual requests (deadline 10/10/00). We cannot guarentee that equipment requested after this date will be available at the Conference Center. Requests received past this date will be honored on equipment availability basis.
Back to main home page
Last updated 9/19/00, MPF