2001 Conference - Technical Conference Information
Please, note that further information will be posted when it becomes available.
- 2001 Plenary Speaker: Dr. Delores Etter,
ONR Distinguished Chair in Science and Technology Electrical Engineering Department United States Naval Academy
Annapolis, MD, and Former Deputy Under Secretary of Defensefor Science and Technology.
A Vision of the Future - Smaller and Smarter Systems
- Papers presentation format
- Technical Program (pdf format)
- Overall program schedule information (.pdf format).
- Acknowledgement letters: Letters indicating the selection status of each submission will be mailed by
end of August 2001 to the POC for each submission only. Please check with him/her before contacting the Conference committee.
If no such correspondence is received by the POC by mid September, please contact the registrar: Ms. Sue
Netzorg, 831.656.2082, firstname.lastname@example.org, to get a duplicate.
- Author's kit forms and information
This year, authors are required to bring 2 originals of their paper(s) to insure publication of their paper(s) in the Conference proceedings. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Special audiovisual requests (deadline
10/10/01). We cannot guarantee that equipment requested after this date will be available at the Conference Center. Requests received past this date will be honored on equipment availability
Last updated 9/05/01, MPF