2009 Conference - Technical Conference Information
Please, information will be posted as it becomes
- 2009 Plenary Talk: "The Infinity
Project: Ten Years Later," Delores M. Etter, Southern Methodist
University, Geoffrey Orsak, Southern Methodist University, Sally
Wood, National Science Foundation,
- Overall program
Technical Program (.pdf
- Student Paper
- Audiovisual Equipment requests
(deadline October 10th).
- What is readily available? --> Computer projectors only.
The computer projector model No. is DELL 4100MP. Presenters will need to
bring their own laptops and should insure that their settings are
compatible with the computer projectors. We do NOT have laptops
- What needs to be requested in advance?
--> overhead transparencies projectors, VCR/slide projectors
- 2009 Change: Due to the low usage of
overhead transparency projectors in recent years, we will have overhead
transparencies projectors available
by request only Please
send the request by October 10th
if you need to have an overhead transparencies projector for your presentation. Please
make sure to specify the paper number with your request.
- Acknowledgement letters: e-mails notifications indicating the
selection status of each submission were e-mailed on July 30th, to each author(s) e-mail addresses included in their submissions. No
notifications are sent by regular mail.
- If you submitted a paper and have not received a notification,
please first check with the paper main POC. You may also check the
Advance Program Author List at the back
of the program for the status of the paper).
- Should you need a personal
notification mailed to you, a duplicate will be sent by sending a
request to the Conference Registrar, Ms. Sue Netzorg (ph: (831) 373-8082; cell:(831) 915-4691;
sscasilomar at comcast.net). Please,
include the paper number, author(s), and title in your
- Invitation Letters: See details
Last updated 08/18/09, MPF